LDES Council (“we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.ldescouncil.com (“our website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy[FG1].
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
WHAT WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and photograph ID.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.>We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
SHARING YOUR DATA
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with: Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Selected third parties including (1) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; We will disclose your personal information to third parties: unfinished sentence? If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of Supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of LDES Council, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data[FG5] . You can also exercise the right to have all your personal data deleted at any time by contacting us at LDES Council, 130 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BD at or contact us